Wednesday 20 April 2011

Family Matters


I recovered my energy just in time for my in-laws who have come to visit us for the very first time since we got married. I was extremely worried about not having enough energy and being able to stand the smells while I would cook for them. Thankfully, either with a rush of adrenaline or due to the charms of the second trimester, I am absolutely fine.

I heard the baby’s heartbeat for the second time in the GP’s office yesterday. It was incredibly soothing and reassuring. I am always so worried about the baby’s wellbeing that hearing the heart beating really calms me. As I don’t feel terribly sick anymore as I did in the first trimester, I was wondering if feeling ok means I am still pregnant or not. I certainly have become silly…

No comments:

Post a Comment