Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Bump


I definitely show my bump now and no one restraints themselves from touching my belly or spreading the news on my behalf. My face, thighs and bum getting fatter do not help the situation much either.

My mom was angry with me for not finding out the gender of my baby at my 20 week scan last week. To be fair, it was a stranger experience than the 12 week scan and I wasn’t completely at ease as the baby was facing down and not moving. It was very difficult to get any images or measurements, so I became even more anxious about the health of the baby. I have been told that everything is fine and normal but I can’t help but be worried all the time.

On the other, my baby seems to enjoy Mozart, Vivaldi and Bach already as it gives me kicks when I put the headphones on my belly. However, Beethoven, Debussy and Chopin were not my baby’s favorites as there was no reaction to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment