Wednesday 29 June 2011

Progress?


At my health check-up today, I was told that my belly is the perfect size so I don’t need to worry about my mum’s comments about still looking small. I had to give three tubes of blood again for diabetes, iron level and antibodies tests. Hopefully, all will come out fine.

In the meantime, it shocks me to realize that even though I do half the amount of exercise/dancing I used to do before becoming pregnant, I get as – if not more—tired. I just hope that I will still be fit and able when the time comes for my last dance show, which is in a couple of weeks, before delivery.

Yesterday, I drank a juice and later I realized that it has kola nut and liquorice in it! I googled and found out immediately that both ingredients are extremely dangerous for babies and ever since I cannot stop worrying. How could I make this mistake? Normally I try to be extra careful about what I eat and do. I really hope that nothing I eat, breath in or do is harming my baby in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment