Thursday 20 March 2014

Tummy Bug

Just as when I thought all my troubles and pain were done and dusted, I caught a tummy bug, which made me truly miserable. Even worse, it made me worry about the baby again who I hadn't felt move for about 3 days. So the maternity clinic told me to go to A&E. At Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, they were absolutely wonderful. They put me in ultrasound immediately and found the baby's heartbeat. There was also a gynecologist at the A&E who checked everything and eased my worries. They asked me to come back for another scan the following day. Everything went very smoothly. I was truly impressed with the service and the care they have given. They put me at ease. Thankfully, the tummy bug cleared in two days and I can now start enjoying the nausea free second trimester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment