Wednesday 10 February 2016

First Appointment

I managed to have my very first midwife appointment at 25 weeks! Better late than never I guess. Though I was made to spend 8 hours in the hospital on that day as the midwife wanted the redness on my calf to be checked by a doctor. Then I needed a scan.

Thankfully, it is not DVT but besides being quite unsightly, it is painful. At times, I can't even step on my right foot, especially if I have been on my feet all day - which is most days. Joys of pregnancy...

The lady who comes to help me part-time will be leaving for a few months when the new baby is about 3 months old as she will go to help her daughter with her new baby. So I thought it would be best to send my second one to nursery but 8 months in advance I am told that they are already fully booked! I am truly in panic mode now.

No comments:

Post a Comment