Tuesday 8 March 2016

I am a whale!

I have just seen recent photos of myself and the situation is worse than I thought! And this time around I am definitely exercising more than I did with my previous two pregnancies. Though, I cannot stop myself from grazing on sugary snacks after I put the kids to bed. It's like that's my "me time" and that's how I can enjoy it.

The midwife had told me that with each pregnancy, the toll it takes on the body is harder, more difficult. I am quite worried about how or if my body will be able to recover from all that I am going through.

I just don't feel like being among other human beings. I feel so ugly and unpresentable.

On the other hand, I want the baby to feel loved and cared for. I hope I can project that to her even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment