Wednesday 9 February 2011

Nesting Time?

I feel so dried out because of constantly eating crackers and carbohydrates that I think I will soon grow cracker trees.

I am drowsy all day long even though I am currently getting the best night’s sleeps of my life. I sleep really deep. My dreams have never been so lucid, linear and full of thrill and action before. I wake up every morning feeling as if I was chased by a gang of murderers all night long.

Morning hours are the worst. On top of the sickness and the drowsiness, which are not only in the mornings, I have an incredibly high heart rate, which makes it almost impossible to catch up with my own breath.

In the meantime, everyone expects my usual performance in life, including my mom as no one still knows about my pregnancy.

Though, whilst I only feel the pains of pregnancy so far, my husband seems to have caught on a little bit. He is tired (though he works very hard), his muscles ache (though he works out like a professional sportsman) but nicest of all, he reads up about pregnancy and he already started nesting a little.

He amazes me with his knowledge on what I should and should not eat. He already started tidying up our guestroom in order to make room for a baby cot. He’s so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment