Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Ongoing Joys


I performed three full length flamenco dances at 15 weeks pregnant. Phew! Watching the footage, I can see that my belly is sticking out but the adrenalin must have taken over the progesterone to give me energy. Of course, the days following the performance, I have been debilitated and my usual sick pregnant self again.

I thought nausea and sickness were supposed to disappear by now. But it seems like I might be one of those unlucky ones who experience this discomfort throughout pregnancy. It is horrid.

This has taken over my life so much that I worry about my husband who has been wonderful in helping me around the house. To him, I must appear like no other than a couch potato who snacks all day long and who can’t even her mouth for a conversation due to risk of getting risk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment