Wednesday 14 September 2011

Last Days?



My mum is over with us again, this time until after the baby is born and big enough for me to handle him or her by myself. It is a great help to have her around as I do not need to worry about cooking and house chores at all.

Whilst the baby is due this Sunday, we are anxiously waiting for the new arrival to our family. Yet, the belly still doesn’t seem to have come down. On the other hand, I started having some strange sort of pains at night time. Who knows, these may be the signs of something starting…

In the meantime, my husband is terribly busy and getting tired at work and will be going for a daily international work trip tomorrow. I just pray and hope that he will not miss the birth of this first child. So I stopped all the labour inducing and easing remedies such as reflexology, eating pineapple and drinking raspberry leaf tea to ensure that the baby doesn’t arrive before my husband is back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment