Friday 13 December 2013

Heightened sense of smell

I have been wondering if I would have the same symptoms as my previous pregnancy but I hadn't until this morning, which made me forgot that I was pregnant most of the time. I felt a slight sickness and sensitivity towards my husband's body spray this morning, so I am afraid the same symptoms may be coming back. I just hope that they won't be as strong and long lasting as the last time.

I am also somewhat at a loss with what I can eat even though I was provided with a thorough list. I freaked out yesterday after eating a sauce with red wine vinegar. Then I looked it up to find out that it doesn't actually contain alcohol but lead! So I became even more worried. I think I will try to see a private doctor before the NHS takes its time to send me a referral letter so that I can have my first midwife appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment