Thursday 5 December 2013

Here we go again

I didn't expect this to happen so quick this time but it did and took me by surprise and a bit of shock. I have been testing a few times. With my first pregnancy, I had only tested once. I think that I am probably more in shock that I will have a Leo baby, which is my main concern. I haven't had the best experiences in life with Leos so far in life and I read that they tend to be babies who do not like much sleep and always want to be the center of attention. But I am sure (and hope) that all that is non-sense.

I just want to make and be sure that my first one, who is so loving and gentle, doesn't miss out on anything and that I give all I have given to my first one to the second baby as well. And most importantly, I want the new baby to be happy and healthy in every way. After all, the two are for each other to have best friends and someone to rely on all their lives as they don't have any aunts, uncles or cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment