Thursday 29 May 2014

Last holiday before baby

My husband and I are on our last holiday before the baby arrives. Because we flew long distance and my first one always gets sick traveling, she is home with her grandparents.

Although we slept longer than we ever did ever since I was pregnant with my first one, I never ever want to go anywhere without my children again. Ever since I left home, my heart is aching. I am constantly thinking and worrying about my daughter. Even though we try to Skype, it doesn't ease the pain. Seeing her sad face on the screen made my heart sink. Even though we have been here for just one day, I can't wait to get back home to my princess daughter. My sweetheart...

Technology maybe is not helping work wise either...as I keep seeing work emails, I get more and more tense about all the things I have to complete before their deadline, which is a short time after we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment