Thursday 19 June 2014

Pigmentation & Wi-Fi

I have really bad skin pigmentation that came out in this pregnancy; mainly on my forehead, between my brows, cheeks and around my nose. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I have aged since my last pregnancy or because I was more exposed to sun during our holidays. But they look horrible and I really do hope that they will disappear after the pregnancy.

I am also truly worried about the Wi-Fi that I am surrounded with. I have been reading about the bad effects of Wi-Fi on the baby during the pregnancy and before the age of 3. I simply cannot manage to make our home Wi-Fi free as my husband doesn't believe in it. But all day, while working I am exposed to it closely through the computer and my phone. Very scary.

Work has been terribly busy lately and my first one demands my attention so sweetly all the time. She just wants to play with me and spend time with me and I haven't been able to give her what she deserves lately because of work. I feel absolutely terrible and guilty about it. When I go to bed at night, I cannot sleep thinking about it. I just want my projects to be over so I can dedicate 100% of my time to my daughter.

Otherwise, whilst this pregnancy is flying by, it is going so smooth and I already feel sad that it will be over pretty soon. I enjoy being pregnant and whilst I know that the next stage is very difficult, I kind of, secretly, wish to be pregnant again. It is just a wonderful, beautiful feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment