Thursday 31 July 2014

Extreme Discomfort

I have always thought that babies that are late are better sleepers and eaters and they gain more for spending more time in their mother's womb. So I had no rush for this baby to come out since also this is probably my last pregnancy, I wanted to last as long as possible.

However, with the extreme heat of the London summer and the increased pressure that pregnancy is putting on my body (some extremely excruciatingly painful and scary side effects of pregnancy, about which I would be too embarrassed to write  here), I think I am getting to a point where I am ready for the baby come out and my body to start healing. I know that the next stage is actually much harder than pregnancy but I simply cannot wait to start healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment