Tuesday 26 April 2016

Now too small?!

I had a scare at my last midwife appointment where it turned out my belly shrunk by about 3cm! The midwife referred me for a growth scan. I've been so worried about the baby's development, whether the placenta has been functioning properly and hoping that it is just the baby's positioning.

I had the scan today and thankfully everything measured within the scale and the baby's weight seems to be 2.99kg at the moment. It's such as relief! i just hope that the baby keeps developing and gaining weight normally. She is still positioned sideways, so that might be the reason for measuring smaller. It is actually quite strange since I feel like a whale!

On the other hand, I am  so exhausted, I had to stop working earlier than planned. My second one (20 months old now) is getting off his bed at night and seems like getting into a phase of terrible twos. Great timing really!

No comments:

Post a Comment