Tuesday 12 April 2016

Ready, set, go?

With only 6 weeks left, I think I am pretty much ready for the new baby. My hospital suitcase is packed, her room, cloths, sheets, bottles are cleaned and ready. All this puts my mind more at ease, especially considering I have taken on a new work project for the next few weeks.

The baby is quite a mover, which is excellent. I hope that I will never forget this feeling of life growing and moving in me.

My eldest is so sweet, she has already started making gifts for her sister, she calls them "ripping papers", so that the baby can rip them as she pleases.

My middle one, my son is only 19 months so he doesn't know what's going on and I do really wonder how he is going to react to the big change in our lives but mostly his!

No comments:

Post a Comment