Tuesday 10 May 2016

Absent Minded

My brain has turned into mash! I missed my midwife appointment, keep mixing up appointment times. The heat wave is not helping either. I feel extremely lethargic, down and a little panicky again. On days where I cannot cope and feel extremely exhausted, I am terrified about the prospect of dealing with three.

Due to personal circumstances, my part-time nanny now says she may not be able to help me. The physical changes that my body has gone through are really putting me down. Not being able to spend any time or have a decent conversation with my husband is also putting me in panic mode. Oh, and of course having the get up at night due to the pressure on my bladder is not very enjoyable either.

I just hope that despite all this the baby is absolutely fine and healthy. I am excited and curious to meet her actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment