Wednesday 13 July 2011

Exhaustion


Over the last week, I have been experiencing the typical pregnancy exhaustion and irritability. Lack of sleep at night and the painful leg cramps didn’t help either.

My mum thinks that this much exhaustion is not normal and I am not getting enough nutrients. On the other hand, I already gained 12 kg. (maximum I should gain) and I have 10 more weeks to go.

Some say that my belly still looks too small; which makes me worry like crazy about the health and growth of my baby. Someone in dance class asked me if I was expecting twins! Someone else in dance class never hesitates to rub my belly without asking my permission each time she sees me. Then yesterday, she told me that my belly is very and my baby might be engaged!

Why can’t people just shut up and keep their advice and opinions to themselves when it comes to pregnant woman? It is as if the body of a pregnant woman and her baby suddenly become public property!

By the way, I still haven’t bought anything for the baby. We received many cloths as gifts, so we are ok on that front. But I should maybe already order the bedside crib, some diapers, diaper bin, so on and so forth. I have been so busy at work. I hope I will get to enjoy the last weeks of my pregnancy by dealing with such issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment