Wednesday 3 August 2011

Climbing Heights


I am not sure if I am the first one but I must be one of the rare 33 week pregnant women who climbed the steep cathedral tower of New College in Oxford. It seems like anything is possible in pregnancy!

Nevertheless, 14 kg heavier, I feel even fatter yet enjoying my baby’s active and sometimes piercing movements in my belly. Though I have to say that the movements have decreased significantly over the last few days.

My husband and I have finally given in and started shopping for things like bedside cot, baby bath time, baby carrier, nappy disposer. Nevertheless, we have done quite well in not going overboard and buying unnecessary items; something which I know many first time parents are guilty of.

In the meantime, I am enjoying our ante-natal classes tremendously and I think that they are helping my husband understand the entire labour process as well as getting him used to the idea of becoming a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment