Tuesday 26 January 2016

Already Massive and Tired

I am always on the move with work and kids. It's non-stop. So maybe that's why I do not feel the baby's movements until I sit down for 5 minutes in the evening. Even then it is quite faint.

Whilst still trying to organise everything in my head (still couldn't figure out the new sleeping arrangements in the house), I am anxiously waiting for my very first midwife appointment and next scan. I hope that the baby is growing healthily.

In the meantime, I notice that I have started to get tired more easily. I still have around 17 weeks to go. I cannot afford to be tired and gaining so much weight at this point!

I am glad to have sorted out my maternity nurse and night nanny although it is going to cost me an arm and a leg, with three little ones under the age of 5, I have no other choice. The house will be crowded! On top of all that, with family members and relatives wanting to come over around the time of birth is not making anything easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment